Miss Madeline turned one today and what a beautiful party it was. We had 65 degree temperatures and good family and friends to surround us.

party. She didn't like the cake as much as I thought she would, but I think she just didn't want to take the time out to sit and eat it!

Everybody says how fast they grow, but boy do they ever
I can't believe it was a year ago that we were rushing to the hospital in the middle of the night.It was quite scary, but oh so fun to call everybody and surprise them with the news. I don't think she's stopped surprising us since. She certainly likes to do things her own way and is not afraid to let us know it. I think she is trying to keep up with her sister.
She had a great time and hardly slowed down the whole
No comments:
Post a Comment