Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School (Part One)

I am grateful to Pinterest for the occasional inspiration I find on it and then actually carry out.  For every 20 things I pin, I might try one and it's usually a recipe.  This year, I took the following interviews from the site to give to the girls the night before going back to school.  I love the answers and hope to be motivated enough to continue the tradition for the years to come.

1. My Best Friends Name is:  Kaleigh
(this changes by the hour)

2. My favorite thing to play:  The iPad

3. My favorite Color:  Blue


4. My favorite book:  Junie B. Jones
(What she happens to be reading now.)

5. My favorite TV show:  Phineas and Ferb


6. My favorite food: Pizza
(the italian in her)

7. When I grow up I want to:  Live in NYC
(She's so fab, she already abbreviates it)


8. Something I really like: My family

9. Something I don't like: The movie Cars
(I found this sort of random)


10. Something I like about myself: I have Jesus in my heart.


11. Something I want to do this year:  Play


Second Grade is going to be amazing for this girl. I can't believe how fast she is growing.  Before I know it she'll be living in a blue apartment in NYC with  her ipad and eating pizza but I'm going to squeeze her tight and enjoy the ride while I've still got her to myself for a little while longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment