Saturday, January 16, 2010

Johnathan's contribution

I realized I mostly post about the girls (which is really what most people reading this care about) and mostly pictures I've taken. Actually I don't think I'm in any of the pictures on this blog except the profile one. Johnathan captures some good snapshots with his iphone when we are out and about and I don't usually have my camera. I cursed the phone when he first bought it but it has come in handy on many occasions. Don't tell him I said that.




He made these cornhole boards this fall and we have already really enjoyed them. Those not from the south may call this game by another name and it's probably a lot better than "Cornhole."



Our standard Sunday attire during football season. Sweet Eva never gave up hope even when things were bleak. Next season . . .


If you are familiar with the movie "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation." You may recognize this fashion statement from the eggnog scene with Cousin Eddie. Those not familiar with the movie should look closely to find the dickie.


We got to enjoy a weekend away in Charlottsville this fall and went apple picking.


And lastly a rare capture not often seen and maybe not suitable for the weak stomachs and faint of heart. My sweet Madeline tends to be on the clean side. She is obsessive about crumbs and things that might fall off her plate or be out of order. Along with this comes the need to be groomed well and looking good. This means she must take care of even the messy things like ear wax and toe jam. She addresses these needs frequently so as to avoid build up. Here she is taking care of business.


I will try to make an effort to include more of Johnathan and I and less of Madeline's and Eva's dirty secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment