The one question I hear every day as soon as we walk in the door from an errand or after breakfast is, "Mommy, can I dress up?" Eva cannot wait to get out of her "normal" clothes and into her box of dress up clothes. As you can probably imagine, there are no pants or shorts in the dress up box
She also has a funny habit of skipping almost everywhere she goes. She skips to bed at night, out to the car in the morning, into the store etc. Between the high heels and the skipping she's building some super calves.
She is a great helper to Madeline and she loves crafts. I often find her at her table cutting and coloring pictures and projects.
Today, she helped her Daddy paint the guest bedroom. She is wearing one of her outfits from her dress up box
.
I hope as she grows up she continues to enjoy dressing up, although slightly more appropriately, and that she continues to skip her way happily through life.
OMG! I should totally be working right now, but I can't help myself from taking a few moments to check out the latest posts. I miss ya'll so much! These girls are just the most precious things!!!! I totally love how different they are. I hope they continue to be themselves as they get older too and not try to conform to the other. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE to all!!!!
ReplyDelete