Friday, July 3, 2009

First Ballet Class



Eva had her first dance class on Wed and was very excited about it.  Mostly about the outfit I think.  She did very well and she is actually one of the oldest out of the eight or so girls.  

She may have a problem as she does not really like to conform to others ideas of dance.  In the end the teacher had them sit in a circle and they each got to go in the middle of the circle and do whatever they wanted.  All seven girls stepped gingerly into the circle and did beautiful twirls or tip-toe jumps.  Eva chose to perform a slightly more wild move, more suited for a break dancing class than ballet class.  Maybe I signed her up for the wrong one.  I bet she'll teach the teacher a thing or two about classical ballet Eva style.  



1 comment: