Friday, October 31, 2014

Two Elsa and a Muggle

I tried to convince at least one of them to change their mind.  

"Olaf?  Anna?  Sven?  How bout Bat Girl  again?"  But they wouldn't budge.  They didn't care that there would be 8 million Elsas.

Madeline finally justified it by saying Cora was Elsa when she was small and she was older Elsa.  Madeline's personality is so far from Elsa's.  She's my Anna.  

My calm, peacemaker, rescuer, adventurer, nurturer, lover of reindeers and all cute animals.

Cora is my true Elsa.  Intense, emotional, pouty and downright Icy if you are not on her good side.  

And my Eva.  

She takes Halloween very seriously and puts a lot of thought into her costume.  Last year we spent a good hour trimming Uncle Si's beard (Here is last years)  just right.  


This year, she researched Hermione down to each detail.  Just like Hermione would. 

For the first year I stood at the curb and didn't walk anybody to the door or hold hands to negotiate stairs.  I didn't lug an exhausted lump of costume home in my arms.  We have the best neighbors, I so enjoyed seeing them all and catching up.  I'm actually exhausted from how far we walked tonight and the Sweets are abundant.

    
These three however, are my yearlong abundant sweetness.



1 comment:

  1. If you're a Once Upon a Time fan, you might want to watch this Sunday's...3 little blonde girls, sisters, each with their own personalities--and tied into the FROZEN world, to boot. :)

    ReplyDelete