Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Game Changer

She thinks the world is going to change today.  She's been saying it for months.


"When I'm four I can ride the Loch Ness Monster. "

"When I'm four I can babysit Madeline."

"When I'm four I can wear those pants."

"When I'm four I can sit in the front seat."

"I can cook dinner when I'm four."

"When I'm four I can drive."

I hope she is not too disappointed when she wakes up this morning and isn't a tall master chef with a drivers permit.

This girl.  She is my determined, outspoken, brave and challenging girl. 
You can't tell her how to do something, she insists she already knows and her way is right.  Good luck preschool teacher. 

She can talk circles around the best chatterboxes.  She asks the same question 20 times in a row until you answer her.  She loves her sisters, mostly because they are wrapped around her finger. 
She has most of us wrapped around those little fingers.


She has certainly changed my world and I am so grateful for her.  

She's going to do big things. 

Her world may not change this morning when she wakes up as a four year old, but this girl, she's going to change the world.

Happy 4th Birthday Cora Bear


1 comment: