I have been trying to remember to write down all the funny things the kiddos say, but I keep misplacing the notebook my sweet Mom gave me to use for that purpose so I thought I would try to start here and could add to it as they come along.
Madeline (3) While I'm pregnant with Cora, Pointing to belly button, "This hole is so the baby can be peeking out."
Eva (6) Upon discovering Madeline had covered herself in my lotion. "Don't worry. I already told her she was going to get a skin disease."
Madeline (4) "Do you know why I carry my Baba (blankie) everywhere?" Me, "No, why." "Because he doesn't have any legs."
Eva (4) Received her first bike and with some intimidation said, "I think I'll just ride it when I'm 16."
Eva (7) After Madline tossed something at her, "We only throw things in football or corn hole, Madeline!" Her exposure to sports may be slightly limited.
Madeline (3) While fueling up the car, she suddenly realized, "HEY! There is gas in the car and in my bottom."
Eva (5) showing me paintings her and Madeline had just done and whispering, "You can tell which one is mine. It's the higher quality work."
Madeline for a long time referred to her breasts as her Elmos. Not sure what episode of Sesame Street this was covered in.
Eva (7) in response to me telling her to be patient for a second, "I can't be patient. It's not my thing."
Eva (7) "When I grow up I'm going to write a book about Meme. It will be called, "Don't worry." She's got her grandmother pegged.
I'm sure there will be plenty of Coraisims to add later. She has picked up a knock, knock joke from the girls. You know the one where you keep saying "Banana" in response to who's there and somebody keeps repeating till they finally say, "Orange." "Orange you glad I didn't say banana?" She never gets to the orange part.
Madeline (3) in response to Eva trying to tell her a, "Knock, Knock." "Nobody's home, Eva."
Please feel free to comment with your own funnies you may have heard. The title is inappropriate because these girls really do keep us laughing seven days a week and they each have their own sense of humor.
Madeline (3) in response to Eva trying to tell her a, "Knock, Knock." "Nobody's home, Eva."
Please feel free to comment with your own funnies you may have heard. The title is inappropriate because these girls really do keep us laughing seven days a week and they each have their own sense of humor.

No comments:
Post a Comment