Monday, January 30, 2012

Since I have been a slacker, it's long past overdue for Cora's first blog post.  I don't even know where to start.  


She is my worst sleeper, my best giggler, my biggest snuggler and I predict may have the worst temper.  When she does not get her way the entire neighborhood knows about it.  She is very territorial of her lap space and will push or pull sisters without hesitation.
But Eva loves her unconditionally nonetheless.  She gives her undivided attention and "Aba" is the third name Cora has learned to say.  I don't think she'll ever get Madeline.  




Cora has a few favorite spots in the house.  The bathroom offers loads of water play opportunities and toilet paper abundance.  Madeline is the worst about leaving the door open and I think Cora knows this.  I believe she stalks her big sister waiting for the opportunity to jump in after she runs out.  


Second on the list is Lilly's water and food bowl.  Again, the opportunity to splish splash awhile and then the extra snack on the side is an added bonus.  It's OK though because Cora and Lilly have the same mutual agreement Lilly has forged with the other two children.  They are allowed free access to dog food in exchange for juicy table scraps of whatever is on the highchair tray.  
Another clause in the agreement is Lilly agrees to be a monkey bar, rocking horse and jungle gym in exchange for unlimited licks without reservation or restrictions.  Eyes, ears, toes, legs, it's all fair game in the slobber department. Cora is making sure to put her mark on the "baby" spot in the family.  I can't wait to see what is in store for us! 





No comments:

Post a Comment