Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Twins





There is a set of twins in Eva's class (not identical) who she adores.  She recently has wanted her and Madeline to be "twins" and gets very excited when they look the same or their outfit is similar.  I love that Eva wants to involve Madeline.  I don't think it will last once Madeline gets a little older and can voice her opinion more.  She won't put up with all those dresses, I'm sure.  
Here are some pics from today.  They wore a long shirt and leggings, then when Madeline got peaches all over hers Eva picked out the new outfits.  I did not buy these together!  Somebody handed them down to us and Eva was thrilled.  

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! I love dressing Claire and Meredith in the same outfits. I may only have a year or two to do it.

    ReplyDelete